The book has 498 pages in 13 chapters including the index.
1. An Introduction to ASP.NET 2.0
2. Tools and Architecture
3. Data Source Controls and Data Binding
4. The GridView and DetailsView Controls
5. Master Pages and Navigation
7. Personalization and Themes
8. Web Parts and the Portal Framework
9. Pages, Posting and Validation
10. Mobile Device Support
12. Control Enhancements
13. Configuration and Administration
The publisher, Addison-Wesley maintains a web site for the book at:
The authors have also a web site for the book at http://www.alanddave.com/books/8960/ . The site provides a code download and an errata as well as a more detailed table of contents for the book. You can also try out book’s examples at online.