In the above section we understood what a problem is. Now,
once we encounter a problem we perform Root cause analysis. The Root cause
analysis will be performed by the actions listed below.
- Understand the problem.
- Gather required information on the causes of the Problem.
- Identify all the Major and Minor Issues that created the
- Find the root causes based on the evidences or Issues.
- Do recommendations targeting all the issues.
- Implement all the recommendations.
The input to the root cause analysis will be a problem and
output to the Root cause analysis will be the solution that closes all the
problems. Figure 1 tries to depict the same.