In any application you create there is likely to be code…
this is not always the case of course, but quite likely. Now I confess, I tried
to do something that I was not sure would work. I tried to build this feature in
such a way that the creation of the Word Document List was done declaratively,
rather than programmatically, as well as populating the List Metadata and
contents. I found that in the time I had allotted myself, this could not be
done. What happened is that the list was not created, thus the following
actions of population failed.
Now I am sure it is likely that what I am looking to do can
be done because I believe I have seen other people's code that did it that way.
But I did things wrong, and it failed to work for me in the time I allotted
myself. I also want to point out that while I have the typical TYPE-A
personality of most developers, I am also humble. If you see the error in my
ways, and you would like to supply a detailed explanation, please feel free to